Tuesday, November 11, 2008

thoughts

hey guys...its been a while since I blog. First off, I just want to congratulate Obama for being our next President of the U.S. I know the chances of him reading my blog is 0% but CONGRATULATIONS President Obama, you finally done it! For some reason, I was really into this year's election. Theres a couple of people I know that dont really agree Obama being president. They were shaky with the situation and requested that in this time of change, we really should pray for America. I've read and heard Obama's speeches and the reason why I personally agree with Obama is the decision and choices he makes. I'm not saying that I 100% agree with everything he says, actually, there are a couple of things that I agree with McCain as well.

Considering gay marriage, I do believe that marriage should be between man and women and should stay and remain between man and women. In the bible it says that gay people are considered as "sinners" and in some way or another, I agree with what the bibles says and what Ive learned in church. But face it, gay people are humans just like us. They should be given the rights to be treated equally. Honestly, let the gay people get married! It really doesnt matter to me, it doesnt affect me in any way. God loves everyone and he created everyone unique. Though they choose to sin, though they choose to be "gay" its their choice. We cant make the choice for them. They are humans just like us and they should be treated with respect just like us.

I personally support Obama, the road will not be smooth, but I do believe that he can change America for the better, especially financially and economy-wise. I dont care what people say, I have faith in Obama and i knnow he'll do his best. God bless you Obama, and i have you i my prayers.

No comments: