Sunday, November 02, 2008

hello everyone....

excuse me for my last previous emotional blog. But I'm feeling quite better now. Tomorrow I have a MGMT exam, and i shouldddddd be studying right now, but I've been studying since the morning, so GIVE ME A BREAK! I even missed church today, can u believe it?! newei, these couple of days has been pouring rain. I kinda like it actually, its nice for a change. I actually like that feeling when the rain pours and the sound of it...makes me wanna sleeep and just stay home cuddled up in my warm blanket drinking hot chocolate and watch dvds all day :) duhhh, ok jessica. REALITY check. cannnot happpen ^^

My weekend was actually pretty fun...Despite of the heavy heavy rain, I spent my day in the movies watching high school musical 3! huahaua, i accompany my little sister cos she was begging me to watch it, and becos im a great sista, I accompanied her. The movie wasnt that bad, just too much singing. It seems like every 5 minutes, a song will pop out and someone will be singing. Jastien is out of town for this weekend, I havent missed a weekend without him and it felt quite different, because since we live quite far miles apart, we only see eachother during weekends. So this week I just spent my weekend with my sistas. I miss him dearly....I miss you hunny, come back soon.

anyweiii....i should be studying now....
ahhh, i want to cry cos i HATEEE studyinggg and having to sit in the classroom for 3 devastating hour!!!
ollright everybody, wish me luck.

I'm going to get an A on this exam, trust me :x

blesssed day,
Jess

No comments: