Wednesday, November 19, 2008

hey guys...

So I just finised my midterm paper and my presentation for my business class and THANK GOD its ovaaaaah! I feel so relieved, so extremely happy that its finally done. Anyway, this blog is not about school work because I'm so tired of talking about school. Thinking about it already makes me stressed and what not, sooo..therefore I wont be talking about it :)

Today I want to share a little something that has been wandering alot in my mind lately. There are days when I wonder if the things that i'm doing right now, will it actually benefit me in the future? As of work, I'm not worrying about that because I'm working my way through it. The things that I have, the relationships that I encounter, will they still affect me in the future? I guess you know where I'm going with this talk, do you?

Sometimes thinking about it gets me to nowhere. I just keep on wondering and trying to find a way to somehow get to my answer, but I realize that the future is not in my hands, but in His. I have my plan, he has his plan, but is it our plan? I guess that talk will show up anytime soon, but someone has to bring it up right!? i guess it`ll be me.

okk its getting too late, ill continue next time

alta la vista babyy!
jess

No comments: