Monday, October 20, 2008

so tireddddd!

i am sooooooooooooo absolutelyyyyy exhausted right now. I wish I can just go home and take a rest, but unfortunately I'm stuck here in the computer room doing endless quizzes. :( i am so over itttt! I'm just completely overwhelmed by the many assignments that are due, and so little time to finish them. and u may ask, why are you blogging then?! WELL, i needed a break! ahhhhh, you know that feeling when youre in front of the computer for SO long, your head starts to hurt and your eyes gets all watery and your mind just doesnt function anymore?! YEA, well thats me right now! someone please help me! (sorry for ranting, its my expertise :) I promise I wont rant so much, but this is how i feel and blogs should be where i should post my emotions right? haha..ok that didnt made any sense but anyway........I guess its time to hit back on those books of mines :( if i could scream on top of my lungs, I WOULD.

somebody please rescue me.

1 comment:

www.RYKERS.org said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.