Monday, October 20, 2008

can you believe christmas is just right around the corner?! I'm super super excited! I'm excited for that winter christmas breeze and hearing christmas songs playing. I love seeing christmas trees and seeing people decorate their homes and stores with christmas lights. Gotta admit, who doesnt love christmas? On top of that, my 21st bday is coming up pretty soon, and ahhh im getting old? but finally, Im going to turn 21 and im so super excited. I'm planning to have a party or at least a decent dinner with some friends to celebrate my 21st bday. I'm still in search for restaurants but maybe as the time gets near, I'll get a bigger picture as to how I want to celebrate it. super super exciteddd!

i know im supposed to be doing my homework. ahhhhhh...this is too addicting :x

jess

No comments: