Wednesday, October 01, 2008

school is stressing me off.

hey guys...

i just got back from LA a couple days ago. I was going to make a blog while i was in LA since I bought my lap top with me to do some work, but unfortunately, i was caught up with the great sunny weather and shopping :)  My trip was overall fun fun fun! To be honest, it was so last minute trip since i had so much hw and deadlines due on monday, but i risked it, and guess what? i ended up finishing all my duties by monday. i slept at 3 am on monday and got everything done on time. ahhh it was crazy. I learned my lesson to never to that again!
LA....wow, how different the city is comparing to SF. I've been to LA a couple of times, but havent been there in a while now,  it was neat to go to a whole different city. i really want to try something new, like perhaps moving to LA? live there and live independently? seriously, all my life, ive never experienced how it feels like to live alone and live independently. It's not that I dont appreciate my parents for raising me in their house and taking care of me and what not, but for once in my life, i WOULD love to try something new. Unfortunately, that wont happen until I graduate out of school, find a decent job and MOVE OUT...that's when I will experience the time of my life.

alright guys, sorry for ranting. Im on my 5 hour break. yes, my next class is at 7 pm till 10 pm. ahh how fun :) 

blessed day,
Jessica

No comments: