Friday, October 03, 2008

gloomy afternoon

hey all...today I'm feeling extra mellow for some reason. The weather outside is very gloomy, cold, foggy and just plain UGLY. I have work in a few hours and ahhhh, how I'm so lazy to go to work. I just wanna snuggle up in bed and watch dvds. hehehe. Yea, I'm a home girl. Recently, the weather in SF has been very very cold and gloomy, maybe because its almost winter? IM so excitedd! I love the feeling of winter, especially now that Christmas is just right aroung the corner. I have alot of plans I want to do over the winter vacation. I have two choices, but right now I just dont know what choice is best for me? I'm so undecisive, and I dont know weather I should choose this or that. okok, sorry for ranting something that you all dont know what I'm talking about!

Anywho, midterms is out of the way! I'm extremely happy, and most of all relieved now that it over. You know that feeling when you feel accomplished that you done your duhty? Yeah, well thats how I feel. Anyway.....................time to get ready for work. :( i`ll see you all in my next blog.

jess

No comments: