Monday, September 15, 2008

You know what really ticks me off? when people say, ''those who blog have no life". Excuse me, who are you to say that!?! I have a whole lot of life, let me tell you that. In fact, people who blog are creative and artistic; artistic in words by all means. Blogging is my passion. I love being able to express my feelings an emotions through words, even though English is not my first language, but who cares? No one has to agree with anything I say in my blogs, it is my own way of expressing myself and hopefully those who read will capture something out of it.

Moving on...my weekend was a complete disaster. I don't know what's wrong with me these days. I try to make things perfect, but in the end, I completely destroyed it. Am I trying too hard? or maybe I'm not trying at all? I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Haven't you ever felt like sometimes you want to do the right thing, but it all winds up to a total mess? I feel like sometimes I am the cause to these problems happening every week. I'm sorry...

this month is going by very quickly and i have less than a month to decide if i should go or should not go. I pray every night and if it is God's will and plan for me to go then I will. But if it isnt, then what more can i do but to obey Him? I hope this is the right choice I'm making. Whatever happens will happen right? I cant control anyone from doing anything. Furthermore, I know for one that He has a best plan for me in the future, better than what I have now.

class time :)

No comments: