Monday, October 20, 2008

hey all...

this week is going to be a very very hectic week. I have tons of deadlines due this week and next week, plus one midterm on wednesday. It's time for me to step up and hit the books! My weekend was pretty fun. I went to the lamborghini dealer shop becos my bf's brother was interested in buying one, and he was actually VERY close to buying one, but ehhh...he wants to get a used one. I actually sat on one, i dont understand why exotic cars are so darn expensive! When i sat on the seat, I can barely see anything ahead of me cos the car was so low. I gotta admit though, its a beauty. I guess its like this: Guys are so in love with cars, whereas girls are so in love with makeup and bags or what not. I guess it makes sense to me now. heheh :)

I have class in 3 hours and I'm trying to get my marketing quizzes done but I'm so easily distracted! seriously, everything distracts me! okok, time to head to the books again. stop blogging jessica!

blessed day,
Jess

No comments: