Thursday, August 12, 2010

I've been sick this past week. Today is actually the first day that I feel better. Not 100% better, but getting there. When I get sick, I usually heal pretty fast, but this is the first time in a very long time that takes a while for me to heal. I don't mind having the flu, but when it affects my whole body to the point where I can't work or do anything physically, that's when it really sucks. I didn't go to work last night when I was actually scheduled to. I felt bad for having someone to cover for me, especially when I had to ask last minute. My body really couldnt take it :(

Fall semester is just right around the corner. I'm excited in some ways, but also nervous!

It's 1.30am right now and I should sleep. I have work early tomorrow. :(

Sweet dream all.

Love,
Jessica

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: