Tuesday, August 03, 2010

I've been feeling a bit stressed lately. There are some problems I'm facing right now with school, and what really sucks most is the thought that I won't be able to graduate by next May. My life is literally on the borderline and I'm scared to death. I've always been a positive person, but this..I just feel like it's really eating me up, and I'm having constant doubts everyday. I thought I had it all down, ready to go..but unfortunately I was wrong :(

Sometimes I feel as if I'm overdoing things a little too much. I also feel like sometimes I give myself too much and put myself out there that people take advantage of me. I'm the type of person who doesn't like to deal with problems (I know, who does?). I'm not talking just about relationships..I'm talking about life in general. School..work..etc. Sometimes I feel like I do things too much for people, and I don't see it, but I get taken advantage of. I can't help myself. I like to get things done without being said or mentioned. It's not a good thing. The sucky part is I don't mind doing it. I don't want to be taken advantage of, but in the same time, I like to be busy and do things and get them done. I guess what I'm trying to say is I rather do it myself than having to wait for someone else to do it whether or not it's my job. I'm a responsible person when it comes to work or school, but I have to admit that sometimes I don't know the limit between my own responsibility versus doing too much. I like to work. I like being busy and being productive. It's sounds ridiculous, but I enjoy doing the things I do. Yes, I complain and procrastinate once in a while, but I really enjoy doing it..and this, causes me to overdo things :-/ I think the problem is that I get taken advantage of a lot, and I don't see it. I'll see it after couples of days has gone by, but when I'm actually doing it..I don't see it. Doesn't make sense, does it?

I wonder if there's anybody in this world that feels the same way as I do.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: