Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Late night blog

It's 1.30 am right now, and I can't sleep :( It must be that ice coffee I drank at work. I didn't do much today. I stayed home in the morning to work on my internship, and worked dinner up until 11pm.

I must say though, I miss school very much. I miss being productive and being busy. I think I'm so used to having so much on my plate, and now that I don't really have much going on, I'm not really used to it. I think what I miss most about school is just being on campus. The whole atmosphere and being there the whole day and getting work done at campus is just something I truly miss. I think I can relate the quote 'you neve miss something until it's gone" to this. Haha :) I love school. I find it really wierd!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: