Monday, June 28, 2010

For a long time now, I've been stuck with a decision that I have to make. I never would have thought it would be this hard. I never even thought I would end up in this road. Sometimes life throws us surprises. And sometimes those surprises leads us to make a decision between two choices. See, I'm not good with choices! I am so undecisive when it comes to anything. Dont get me wrong. I know what I want, but I feel like I care so much about what others may think if I make a certain choice. I know that my decision should merely come from myself, but I feel like this choice that I have to make will effect everyone around me--my family to be exact. I dont know what to do. I never thought I would be back in this pedestal after a year, and here I am, back in this puddle. I feel like for once, I need to do something good for myself. I need to think about what makes me happy and what satisfies me. I know that sounds very selfish and greedy of me, but sometimes you just gotta be selfish to be happy or else whats the point of living, right? This really sucks :( I feel like I've been in this road for the longest time, and I want to do something about it, but honestly it's not easy at all for me. I feel like I'm letting time take a hold of my situation. this sucks.

No comments: