Friday, December 11, 2009

It's always good to be busy and productive, but lately it's been a
little too much for me. With all the finals, I've been getting less or
no sleep. I've been feeling way too exhausted! Although I can't hardly
wait for this semester to end, I have to admit this is by far the
best semester I've had in State. I predicted in the beginning of the
semester that this would be a great semester for me, turns out I was
right. I guess I was able to really focus and concentrate a lot this semester.
No guys=no drama=happy me :) I'm not ready to say goodbye to this
semester, or this year may I say. Next year is going to be another
tough year, pretty unpredictable, but I can already sense it. I kinda
like not knowing, but 2009 has treated me so well I just can't say goodbye to it yet.

Off to work! :)

1 comment:

raddie said...

u're right.. 2009 is a good year to me too..