Sunday, August 02, 2009

Sunday

Happy Sunday!

Today was such a different sunday than any other sundays. We officially moved to our new building today, so the service time changed to 9am and 11 am. I minister, so that means I have to attend 2 services. Ahh, what a big transition. I really do hate waking up early in the morning, but I shouldnt complain, cause our God is a great God, right? Our soft opening today was amazing and powerful. I'm so amazed how many great things that God has done; not just in my life or my family, but for the church as well. I think He has something great in store for us in the near future. I'm excited.

Anyway, to sum up my day, I had the worse cramp at church. I was standing in the stage and I couldnt help. I have a heartburn, and I guess thats what I get for not eating a little before I sing in front. After church, I had lunch with some friends and now I'm just home. I'M SO DRAINED! ^^ These couple of days, I've been waking up super super early. You can tell that my eyes right now looks so tired and red. :( I should nap, but I'm afraid I wont be able to sleep tonight.

Alrighty, well I have nothing else to say so I'll be back :) (I think im gonna sleep...i cant take it anymore! )

No comments: