Tuesday, July 21, 2009

3 top destinations

Hi all, so I've added 3 other destinations that I want to visit before I die. I dont know if I will ever visit ALL of these places in my lifetime, including the other 5 I wrote on my previous blogs, but hey, maybe one day I will get the chance to travel and get a little taste of these places. So here is the other 3 destinations:

1.) British Columbia, Canada
2.) Greece
3.) Australia


British Columbia, Canada

I think I've been watching too much of the Bachelorette, but there were some episodes of the Bachelorette when they were in Jillian's hometown, and when I was watching, I was completely in awe! British Columbia is so beautiful and spectacular. You know, to be honest, I never even heard of British Columbia. Let alone, I didnt even knew it existed in Canada. I've only heard of Vancouver. I know, I'm crazy! From the city, to the lakes, to the mountains...British Columbia has to be the major top place I have to go before I die. My close friend went there last december, and told me how beautiful it was. I want to visit Victoria, the capital city. I also want to visit Vancouver island, and climb up their tallest mountains! I also want to take a ride in the train. I want a lot of things! I think British Columbia is probably the most beautiful city I've seen so far (by picture). The city alone is so romantic, relaxing, yet sophisticated and urban. Check this website out: http://www.hellobc.com/en-CA/default.htm

British Columbia, you are a beauty! One day I'll visit you :)


Greece


Who doesnt want to go to Greece? Well, I do! I dont know much about Greece. I dont even like the food, but I know that Greece has so much culture and history. Aside of the beautiful beaches, I want to visit the Ancient Acropolis Architectures, their Monuments, and also Art Museums. I was never really interested in art, but I think Greece has so much history with their art. Oh, and one more thing, I want to visit the Greek Stadium. So much history! I'm not forgetting the beaches though. The crystal clear waters are to die for. I also want to visit their Nude beaches. I heard it's famous for it. Dont get me wrong. I wont go nude! But, I'm just interested.



Dubai


I dont know much about this city either, but I am amazed by the tall unique buildings, and the city alone at night is beautiful. I never thought the Middle East would be as beautiful, but Dubai is definetly a beautiful city.

No comments: