Wednesday, June 24, 2009

So, I will head out alone and hope for the best
We can pat ourselves on the back and say that we tried
And if one of us makes it big
We can spill our regrets
And talk about how the love never dies
But you and I know the reason why...

These past few days, everywhere I go, seems to remind me of it. It's funny that a small thing can go a long way. My friend kept mentioning about it. Am I supposed to stay quiet, and pretend that I did'nt hear what he/she said? Am I supposed to lie and hide my face from the truth? Its been a long while that I went there, and going back there brings back so many memories. I try to keep all the good, and throw all the bad. As much as I hated my friend for mentioning it, I also hated the feeling of having to hide. I dont want to remember anymore. I want to forget it all. I want to step forward, not step back. I think I did pretty well all this time, and yes, I have completely let go. Maybe there are just some things that can not be forgotten permanently, like memories and places that I once went. I stood near that bench, smiled and your face quickly disappeared. Its so funny the many areas that reminds me of it.

I stood there, gazed around the beautiful city, and sniffed the afternoon breeze, but all i can remember is it. Its the ambiance, I'll get over it soon...

No comments: