Tuesday, May 05, 2009

What a day!

I just got home an hour ago from class, and I'm so so tired. I honestly never felt this exhausted after coming home from class. Maybe it's because I've been out the whole day, and its raining outside... just made me all tired and icky. I dont know why, but lately I've been getting back aches and pain on my shoulders as well. I think perhaps I slept the wrong way? Or maybe I cracked a bone? I feel it in my sleep though, its like I dont sleep comfortable. Whenever I turn to the right or left, I feel so "pegel". My mom is a chef and as a chef, back aches and pain in her body is a normal thing for her. She's been to many massage therapists but none seems to take an effect on her. Last couple of weeks, she recommended me to this one massage therapist, an old chinese lady that lives in Hayward. She massages your body for a good 2 hours for 40 bucks. I think its pretty worth it. I really need a Professional or an Expert to massage my body! I think it's also because I work as a hostess/waitress in a fast paced restaurant environment, and usually by the end of the day, my body feels like it has been beaten by a muscular guy or something.

Another thing, I dont know why, but me and coffee just does`nt get along well. Yet, I still drink it! You see, I'm so stubborn!!! I know its bad for me, I also know my body doesnt function well when I drink coffee, but I still drink it anyways. My boyfriend calls me stubborn. I think I can finally admit that yes, I am stubborn. I drank a grande ice coffee from starbucks this afternoon, and usually I'm okay, but today they were promoting this new ice coffee with milk for $1.45 if I'm right, and so I thought why not? I never payed attention to the price anyway cause ice coffee is usually cheap, but I wanted to try it because instead of pouring your own milk, they blend it in for you. A few hours after enjoying my ice coffee, I started to feel this ill-feeling inside of me. I started shaking and felt like my heart was pounding and beating faster than it normally would. A couple hours flew by, and my friend and I decided to get an early dinner before my class at 7, and he suggested we share a strawberry margarita. I promised him to sip a little bit of it just because I've never really tried a margarita before. (I know what you might be thinking! I dont drink alcohol much. I only drink when its the right occasion. The only alcohol bev` I drink is wine) Anyway, when I took my first sip, it tasted like a normal strawberry slurpee, so I got addicted to it! I drank half glass of the margarita, and the glass was pretty big too. Usually when I drink alcohol, my shoulder starts to hurt. Dont ask me why. I dont even know. My friends all say I'm lightweight(sp?), meaning I cant consume much alcohol or something like that. A couple hours later, the coffee mixed with the margarita started to take a whole effect on my body! I started feeling so weak. But aside from that, I cant blame coffee and margarita, I think that my body is very sensitive and needs more milk and vitamins. I dont drink vitamins at all. I consume my vitamin C from drinking OJ and milk from eating cereal, but I know that isnt enough to make me healthy, because it's not everyday that I drink OJ and eat cereal. I made a promise today that I should start taking vitamin C and calcium. Consuming calcium will help your muscles and bones to be stronger. It also helps your cardiovascular system. I wanna live a healthy life! I wanna live long, and I sure want my bones and muscles to be strong so I dont have back pains and what not when I get old! I know many old people, including my grandparents that are enduring such pain like back aches, and maybe that's because they didnt take their vitamins when they were young. I finally realized that it starts now. You are what you eat. So try to eat healthy, and take vitamins and also exercise, because you will defintely benefit from it in the future. :)

Wowww, I just realized that I wrote alot for a blog! ^^ hehe.. I think that's it for now. Gonna get some rest. Must wake up early tomorrow for study session n class. goodnite :)

Blessd day,
Jess

No comments: