Monday, May 04, 2009

no internet

Hey everybodyy,

I'm using my sister's computer because for some odd reason, my internet wont seem to work in my laptop. I dont know what's wrong, or who has been using my computer while I was in LA! Speaking of LA, my trip was a blast. I spend 3 days and 2 nights there. I love the city, though I gotta admit that I hate HATE the traffic and how its so hard to get anywhere. I can never stand traffic. I hung out with a couple of friends and went to a beamerfest in Santa Barbara, which was okay. This morning when I woke up, it was so hard to wake up! I'm still in that vacation mode, just wish I had more of it :( But....back to reality jessica!

I only had one class in the morning today, and my friend asked me if I wanted to watch Wolverine with him, so I did. I didnt like the movie. From the storyline to the action, I just dont get it? I dont like it. Especially the ending. I dislike endings that leaves you with a question mark. Apparently, that movie kept me a sense of hanging and questioning what happened to who and who. But, it turns out that this movie was a flashback of some sort from the beginning. I dont understand! If i was to give it a rating from 1-5, I'll give it a 3. I would give it a 1, but there were some hotties in the movie :) haha...

Today is pretty gloomy, but not too cold or windy. At least its not raining!! I kind of like this weather. Its good for a change, cause its been warm these past couple of weeks. Today was my early priority registration date and I was able to add classes up to 8 units, and boy was I amazed to get 3 classes registered! I hope by July Ill get the rest of the classes that need. I dont know what else to say...I guess I'll be tweeting for now until my internet is fixed. :/

Until then bloggers....



its been a hard, but I think I'm finally overcoming it..

1 comment:

raddie said...

"its been a hard, but I think I'm finally overcoming it.."

way to go..;)