Monday, May 11, 2009

break time...

I've been sitting in front of the computer screen for the past 4 hours listening to my marketing lecture and trying to get a perfect score on these quizzes. I have finals this week and next week. I hate finals week. Who enjoys it anyway? I'm trying to keep a smile on my face, and pretend to enjoy it because I dont wanna have a negative view! This is the time where I need some positivity and encouragment because right now, my grades are on stake. Did i say that right? heheh ^^ I think I'm doing pretty well in my classes so far, but finance is really killing me, I just wish I was good at math. Let me take that back. I dont mind the math. As long as there is a formula and a way to solve it, I'm fine. But, its the concept that is so difficult and hard to grasp (at least for me). I thought I was really good with concepts, but turns out that I'm not with finance. But to be honest, this semester was by far the best semester I've experienced in my University so far. Maybe it's because I had the focus, or maybe it's because I'm doing pretty well. hehe...Anyways, tomorrow is gonna be long day. I'm working on a finance stock valuation project with my classmate. Were doing it on AIG. I dont understand stock at all, or how it works and what not, but after doing some reasearch, its pretty interesting and quite entertaining. I dont think I'll get myself into buying stocks though. Ok, enough of education.

alrightt, im gonna go back studyingg... :/

No comments: