Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Obessesions of the Day



I just had a low fat granola cereal with soy milk and chopped strawberries, and let me just say its amazing I usually dont eat dinner after 6pm, and if I do eat dinner after 6pm, I try not to eat rice or any kind of carbs because it'll take long to digest. I really love the sweetness of the granola and the sourness from the fresh strawberries. Like I said, I can eat cereal 3 times a day. I'm in love with it! I prefer the granola kinds rather than the common ones you will find in Safeway. I like my cereal not so sweet because you get that sweetness from the milk already. Btw, I use non-fat milk. I'm not a health freak just to let you know! But, I do watch what I eat from time to time. I dont really eat meat such as pork or lamb. I can still eat beef or chicken, but I dont eat much of it anyway. Okay, I'm getting off topic! So going back, if you havent tried granola cereal with soymilk topped with fresh fruits, you must try!



Another obession that I've been having is for Green Tea. I drink green tea at least once or twice a day, everyday. If you drink a few cups of green tea, it'll keep ologists away. It's also good for your health. It lowers down your cholesterol levels, and did I mention drinking green tea can make you lose weight? Green Tea also fights such disease like cancer, infections, prostate cancer, and high cholesterol levels. Although its very tasteless, or no taste at all, its really good for you. When I first had my first green tea, I didnt like it at all simply because it had no taste. When you go to any chinese or japanese restaurant, they usually give you a pot of tea and a cup, right? Well, I dont usually drink it, I just ask for water. BUT, now, I actually drink my tea. Its a good habit. :)




No comments: