Wednesday, April 08, 2009

It's break time...

I`m taking a break from doing bundles of laundry and cleaning up my closet. I didnt realize that I had SO many clothes. Some are very old and I dont even use them anymore. I seperated the ones I dont use anymore and I'm going to find a place to give it away so I dont have to throw it away. Its a waste I know, but I dont use them anymore. Maybe the charity or goodwill? I dont know yet...

Overall, today was pretty productive. I had morning class, took REALLY good notes, and let me tell you that it never ever happens to me because that class is super boring and all I ever do is browse through in my iPhone. ^^ Sorenson is a horrible teacher. All he talks is about himself and the economy, and barely teaches the material. So why go? Because I'll feel guilty for not coming to class. For some reason, I always tend to have this guilty feeling if I dont attend class or if I skip class. If I do skip class, I have to keep myself busy or do something productive and keep myself occupied so I dont feel guilty for skipping class. ;) This semester I barely miss class. Why? Because the classes I'm taking rightnow requires taking notes, though I dont write notes on my mgmt class, but anyway, its hardcore classes so yes, I have to go. :(

This is something so random, I dont know if it's just me, but I hate calculators! I love the fact that it gives you the answer in a quick away and that it's convenient, but somehow me and calculators are not the best of friends. I dont know....I think it's just me. Like yesterday, I had a study group with some friends from class and I was solving some problems and it took me 3 tries to get the right answer! No, I'm not slow! I just tend to have some bad experiences with calculators! Its frustrating... I find that I'm better off without calculators and get the answers right without a calculator, believe it or not!

Ok, laundry is finished. Time to fold some clothes. Maybe I'll blog again tonight. :) Until then bloggers.

No comments: