Tuesday, April 07, 2009

finance class and my rambles

Today is such a gloomy day. It's strange how the weather can change so drastically!!! I was lovin` the hot weather. It feels great not wearing bundles and bundles of clothing, but I guess this week is back to the good ol` foggy San Francisco!

This morning I woke up at 10am...made some breakfast for the little one and watched some morning tv and now here I am blogging. Tuesdays are not my favorite day. In fact, its one of those days of the week where I feel so tired and devastated! I have night class from 7pm-10pm and I wouldnt mind if it was an english class or what not, but this is a Finance class, and 3 hours of finance at night is something I absolutely dont ENJOY! Speaking of finance class, my finance Professor is probably one of the worst teachers I've ever met in my campus. His one of those teachers who just reads off the powerpoint and lectures accordingly to what he has on the powerpoint. Also, I cant seem to understand what his saying. His accent is so deep and strong that I cant differentiate what word his trying to pronounce or say. No offense to him, but I just wish some teachers knew what they are talking about! I just wish there were better teachers out there I guess.

Theres still 2 1/2 months left until this semester is over, and I'm excited to get it over with! This semester isnt so bad since I'm only taking 3 classes, but these classes are pretty hard core. I do hope fall semester, I will get at least 5 classes, thats if theres space!!!

Olright guys, this is a short post. I need to get ready for my study group. Yay to education! :)

blessed day folks,
Jess

No comments: