Monday, March 30, 2009

updates/twitterlove

hey everyone...

I havent blogged in a while. Sadly, my spring break is over. I wish I had more of it, I needed more rest n more fun ^^ The whole week I just spend time at home resting, relaxing, cleaning and cooking. Weekend was pretty fun, got to spend time with him. I love the feeling of friday, when you know weekend is just right around the corner, it's like YES! FINALLY! time to relax....enjoy my weekend....n of coz see bubbaa. :) Now, back to reality. Back to working my butt off and study hard!

Today, I just realized that my Professor deducted some points off my exam when I actually answered it correctly! Thanks to Will, I never would've caught that mistake he made. I wanted my 2 points...I'm telling you, 2 points made a big difference! Fortunately, I talked to him after class in his office and he gave me the extra 2 points. He said "sorry" and told me that I will pass the class :) That just made my day. Not the part where he gave me the 2 points, but correcting him and proving him wrong!!!!! hahahaha...I actually had to argue with him that I earned that full 6 points though. You know what I realize? Some teachers think that their always correct and smart, but you know, that is so not true! Yes they may be smart, but they are not always correct. We gotta stand up for ourselves if we know they're wrong! I'm happy I did. ^^

It almost 11pm but I'm not so sleepy yet, though I should be getting my beauty sleep :/ I worked out today in the gym!!!! If you guys followed me in Twitter, ya probably know! hahaha. I did 30 mins of treadmill, some crunches, n` bicycle. I dont know what its called, but it looked like a bicycle? Anyway, I'm loving twitter so much these days. I've been tweeting like crazy. I dont even know if that's normal or not. I seriously am a twitter-olic. hehehe. I just realized yesterday that some people who followed me, unfollowed me because I twitter ever minute and sometimes every second! hahaha, they're probably annoyed by my tweets, but I do have a life :) It just so happens that iphone has a twitter application, and since me and my phone is untouchable and unseperatable(sp?), I tweet every second or every chance I get! It's so convienient I'm telling you. :)

Olrightt, I think i'll leave it for now. I'll write more when I have something interesting to talk about. til then bloggers. ;)

Blessed night,
Jess

No comments: