Sunday, January 25, 2009

I was talking to one of my best friends just a while ago, and he told me about his past back at home and how he never really revealed it and shared it with anyone and now, its all coming back to him and wishing he had some more time to spend with her. Now, their both in a very different world, and how their worlds are too far apart, and how time has been wide deep.

This reminded me of all the friendships and relationships that ive encountered in the past. I`ve never regret any friendships or relationships that I encountered, because i do believe that all those things that I've encountered means a great deal to me and is still a part of my life. I'm so grateful n` thankful for all my friends that I have now, their more precious than anything. Friends are your companions, we need friends. I truly believe in that. As for friends and people that i've lost contact with, they are still apart of me and they will always be.

I dont know, maybe as a "women", i overanalyze alot. I overanalyze just about anything, everything. I analyze from the smallest to the biggest things, you can call me crazy! Honestly, there are times when i think about the past and how my life would actually be if it would still be apart of me, but at the end of the day, I think to myself. ahhh, I'm so stupid for thinking about it! the past was the past. But i cant help myself. I still think about it, and even though we live seperate lives, and heck im crazy to even be talking about this, i reallly dont mind. Our seperation was so awkward for me because for a second, i thought things would work out, but it didnt. We lived a whole seperate and different lives, different level and i wasnt ready for that and neither was it. There are times where i wonder how it is doing and how things are going with it, BUT i feel dumb to even care because caring for someone that doesnt even care about you is pointless. this is getting too long.

No comments: