Sunday, October 12, 2008

hey all, sorry for the last very very mellow blog. Yesterday I had music practice for today's service, and there was one song that I was very touched by and it reminded me that there is someone who is still under control of me and someone who really cares for me.

Here in my Life- Hillsongs

I have never walked on water
felt the waves beneath my feet but
at Your word Lord, I'll receive Your
faith to walk on oceans deep

and I remember how You found me
in the very same place
all my failings surely would have drowned me
still You made a way

You are my freedom Jesus,
You're the reason I'm kneeling again at Your throne
where would I be without You
here in my life
here in my life

There are alot of times in my life where Im feeling down or just dont know what to do. There are times where I was stuck in a gravel, not knowing which path to choose or sometimes I'm in a situation where I worry what will the future will bring me and what's going to happen if this and that happens, but this song truly reminds me that I dont have to worry because He has everything under control and though at times I feel so weak and powerless, I know I have Him by my side; in my heart, and He is always there to strengthen me and bring me back in my feet. (sorry for my grammer mistakes)

My point is that sometimes were too busy with our own personal problems or especially life. Were busy with work, school, bf/gf, basically LIFE...and that tends to drift us apart from God and when we hit the bottom, God is always there for us even though He KNOWS that all along we have been forgetting bout Him. God is always Good and though we are not perfect and make mistakes, He finds a way to forgive us and strengthen us once more. To be honest, at times I forget about Him because I'm too busy with my own life, but guys, please dont hinder yourselve from Him. He is the one who will always be there for you through hard times. EVen if you get rejected by your company, your friend, your bf/gf, your parents, WHOEVER it may be....He will never forsake nor leave you alone. He is good, right? People and words may bring me down, but the only reason why Im still strong is because I have Him in my life. He is the reason why I'm still so strong and holding on.

No comments: