Wednesday, September 08, 2010

It's 12.30 am right now. I should be sleeping, but I'm not sleepy yet. I just got out from work an hour ago. I'm really enjoying work and the people I work with. I know I procrastinate alot, but at the end of the day, I really love what I do and I love my co workers (who became a very much close friends of mines). I'm really enjoying life right now. I dont know how I can get through life or any day without my friends. They really are my inspiration, and my emotional support. I can say that I have a lot of friends, but I only have a few close ones that I share my life with. I'm SO thankful for them.

I was going through so much problems this past week with school. I felt like I had no more hope. I was hitting rock bottom, and I just felt like my life was going to end. If you read my previous blogs, you would probably know what I'm talking about. My friends all knew what I was going through, and they encouraged me and told me everything was going to be ok. I knew that everything was NOT going to be ok. I couldnt be positive about it. It was so hard on me, but my all my friends said that I can do it and not to worry about it. Turns out, they were right. Everything turned out to be a success today, and if it werent from the support of my friends, and God, I dont think I would be able to handle the situation.

So, cherish your true friends. Show them that you care, cause in the end, all you got is your friends, family, and God :)

No comments: