Sunday, March 07, 2010

Have you ever had people talk behind your backs? If you know someone who does, you should know how it feels like. I don't understand why people talk smack behind you and act all nice and friendly in the front. Oh wait. I should be happy. It's so great to know that I'm on their mind and they have the time to even talk about me. You know, I really dont know this person. She doesn't even know me, but I know for one that people who talks bad about you to other people either means 1.) she's not satisfied with her life, 2.) she's insecure, and 3.) she's simply jealous of you. It's funny how we barely even talk, and hearing from my friend that she is talking bad about me is like WOW, really? You notice these little things about me and then turn it into something negative and then talk crap about me? I must be really special.

Please look in the mirror before you talk about other people miss. Evaluate yourself before you evaluate other people--not just me, I'm talking about the other people you've been talking about. Thanks.

1 comment:

sweetjessiegurl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.