Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Sometimes life is full of surprises. You never know what to expect. I certainly never saw this coming, and to me, everything just seems to be happening so fast. I've never really got a chance to stop and think where this is leading me, and honestly I'm kind of having doubts in this whole situtation. I think my weakness has always been bringing up past experiences and kind of questioning "what if" this or that happens to me with the situation I'm going through right now. I think I've been pretty good in letting go of my past, but I think the experience and situation was so taunting that I'm kind of afraid that it might happen again. I really dont want to put myself in that position anymore. Sometimes I feel like being in a relationship can be so special, but in the same time, I'm just tired of all the lies, and it just makes me want to say that I'm fine without one right now. I think I've always stayed in my comfort zone, and maybe I'm not brave enough to take the risk. I dont know, but something about this situation, I dont really care where this is taking me, and I dont really want to know. I think I've been hurt too much in the past that I've become this strong. I don't think I've become cold towards this situation, but I've definitely become more aware.

thats all... :)

No comments: