Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I just realized my recent blogs sounds so depressing, and all I talk about is school. So here goes a happy blog (:

This semester is flying by SO fast. I cant believe in less than a month Fall semester is going to end. I'm enjoying this semester more than I expected, and I'm honestly gonna miss it. I've met new friends, and great people along the way. I'm super excited for the Holidays, and even though most of my friends are leaving to Indonesia for Christmas, I'm just excited to relax and do the things I want to do that I cant do this semester. I don't know if NYC is still on my list. I'm trying to get my family to go, but they cant take a vacation, and well my friends are all leaving to Indo, and some are spending the Holidays here. It would suck to go alone. I mean, I can always go myself, but I dont know anybody there? Who wants to come with me? (:

I need to remind myself to not make the same mistake again....

No comments: