Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hey guys,

Hope everyone had a great weekend. My weekend was alright. It went by really quick, and I'm not ready to say goodbye to weekend. I spend most of my Saturday studying at home, and later that night I went to hang out in the City and had dinner with my friend. On Sunday, I went to church, and studied with my classmate in the library almost the whole afternoon. Bleh. I really can't wait for Thanksgiving break to end. I have so much things to finish and so little time. I am such a procrastinator. Is that even a word?

On a lighternote, I'm going to Indonesia on December. I didn't really expect to go back, cause I actually wanted to spend my Holidays here, but my mom offered me to go, and said that my family and relatives all miss me and my sister, so I guess I'll be spending my winter vacation there. I'm actually really excited to go back. I havent been back for almost 3 years, and I really miss my family there. I miss my grandpa the most though. He was the one who took care of me since I was still a baby, and I barely ever get to see him. I love and miss you grandpa. see you soon :)

No comments: