Wednesday, January 21, 2009

S u r v e y

I stole this survey from my best friend Kristyne n` thought it would be fun to do it too!

Basics:

Name: Jessica
Date of Birth: Dec 3rd 1987
Birthplace: Jakarta, Indo baby!
Current Location: I should keep this private
Eye Color: brown/black
Hair Color: dark golden brown/black
Height: 5'3 ???
Heritage: Indonesian/Chinese
Piercings: my ears
Tattoos: i hate tattooss! my body is too precious


Favorites:

Band/Singer: Britney Spears will always be my fav singer!
Song: too much to mention, really...

Movie: too much to mention...i love Cameron Diaz though
Disney Movie: Cinderella
TV show: the hills & Jon and Kate plus 8
Color: pink, purple, white, black. mostly PURPLE!
Food: salad. Seriously, if I got to an American resto, i usually order salad and nothing else but salad.
Pizza topping: mushroom and pepperoni

Ice-Cream Flavor: strawberry
Drink (alcoholic): light fruity ones. no hard drinks please.
Soda: ramune. (japanese drink)
Store: Forever 21 n` Zara
Clothing Brand: i wear everything and anything that looks good on me

Shoe Brand: anything that looks fab on me
Season: i love winter the most
Month: december, not just cos its my bday, but because i love the atmosphere of the dec` weather
Holiday/Festival: Christmas/valentines/my birthday/thanksgiving
Flower: orchids makes me happy. roses makes my heart melt.

Make-Up Item: anything that i wear on my face
Board game: i dont play board games


This or That

Sunny or rainy: Sunny
Chocolate or vanilla: chocolate
Fruit or veggie: fruit
Night or day: night
Sour or sweet: sour
Love or money: love
Phone or in person: in person
Looks or personality: personality
Coffee or tea: tea
Hot or cold: cold


Your:
Goal for this year: to be successful in life
Most missed memory: with my family in jakarta, especially with my grandpa. i miss u n` i love you!
Best physical feature: my whole body! hahha....i dont know. im satisfied with myself.
First thought waking up: "today will be a beautiful day"
Hypothetical personality disorder: i talk to much, i can be annoying, im a pain in the butt sometimes....what else? u tell me.
Preferred type of plastic surgery: LOL. umm...im satisfied with myself i guess.
Sesame street alter ego: cookie monster
Fairytale alter ego: cinderella? i dont know?
Most stupid remark: "are you from Sri Lanka?" DOES IT LOOK LIKE IM FROM SRI LANKA? duhh...
Worst crime: never
Greatest ambition: to work in a fashion industry or a singer, haha yea believe it or not.
Greatest fear: death/coffins (talking about me already makes me shiver)
Darkest secret: im SO sensitive...
Favorite subject: marketing?
Strangest received gift: i've never really recieved a strange gift, i really want to receive one though
Worst habit: alot...the obvious one is sleeping too late!


Do You:

Smoke: no
Drink: occasionally
Curse: nope.
Shower daily: YES
Like thunderstorms: YES. i find them very fascinating.
Dance in the rain: i want to try
Sing: love singing even though my voice isnt perfect
Play an instrument: piano n` keyboard (same thing, yea?)
Get along with your parents: of cozzz
Wish on stars: i love looking at the stars
Believe in fate: very much
Believe in love at first sight: no


Can You:

Drive: yes
Sew: yes
Cook: yes
Speak another language: yes..
Dance: yes
Sing: yes

Touch your nose with your tongue: i just tried..no i cant sorry
Whistle: yes
Curl your tongue: yesss


Have You Ever:

Been Drunk: no
Been Stoned/High: what is this?
Eaten Sushi: lovesssss it!

Been in Love: he was my true first love and still is...
Skipped school: back in highschool n` sometimes in the University, haahaa...we all do...
Made prank calls: when im completely bored out of my mind!
Sent someone a love letter: alwaysss when i feel i should...haha

Stolen something: no
Cried yourself to sleep: i told you im sensitive, YES! I DO. A MILLION TIMES. IM SO EMO!


Other Questions:

What annoys you most in a person? anything that i think is annoying is what i think is annoying in a person.
Are you right or left handed? right handed
What is your bedtime? lately its been 2-3am....im training myself to sleep earlier
Name three things you can’t live without: people i love, my iphone, a picture of my family
What is the color of your room? white and green and a mix of everything
Do you have any siblings? 2 lovely sisters
Do you have any pets? OH YESSS...my cookie monster. (shih zu) love him to deathhh!!!!!

Would you kill someone you hate for a million dollars? ugh no....
What are you nicknames? kaka n princess
Are you for or against gay marriage? i dont support it, but the hell who cares? let them LIVE!
What are your thoughts on abortion? against itttttt!
Do you have a crush on anyone? BRYAN GREENBERG IS SO HOT!
Are you afraid of the dark? sometimes.
How do you want to die? i dont want to think about it. when my time comes, i know ill be in a better place. so yea......
What is the largest amount of popsicles that you have eaten on one day? 2...i think?
Would you take a bullet for the one you love? LOL. yes for my family n hubby
What is the last law you’ve broken? shopping too much?


In a Member of the Opposite Sex:
Hair color: doesnt matter…
Eye color: doesnt matter
Height: doesnt matter
Weight: doesnt matter
Most important physical feature: doesnt matter
Biggest turn-off: GUYS WHO TALKS TOO MUCH. LIAR. CHEATERS. :)

No comments: