Tuesday, August 19, 2008

One afternoon...

For some reason, I dont know if it's just me, but lately, I've been getting this winter vibe and its not even winter yet! To be honest, I love spring and summer, it always feels great to not wear bundles and bundles of clothing. Truth is, I love winter the most. I love the feeling of the cold San Francisco breeze, and especially that romantic vibe. It always feels great to have a cup of hot chocolate late at night bundled around with my blanket. heheh..as you can see, I'm a winter girl for sure :)

So the Beijing Summer 2008 Olympic is coming to an end, and honestly, I dont want it to end!Excuse me for me for this Olympic talk, but ever since the Olympics started, I've been watching non stop from Day 1. Michael Phelps is such a great swimmer, I dont even know how else to describe that guy! Did you see him in the water cube?! Man, his like faster than a lamborghini or something! He is truly a role model and a true example of the term "success." Congrats Michael!!! (I would love to meet you someday :) Ok, enough of Phelps, I can go on and on talking about him!

School starts in less than 1 week, and I'm super excited. NOT! Summer seems to fly by really quick, hmm...maybe it was because I had summer class. Anyway, I'm craving for more summer days, and I'm totally not ready to go back to school! FACE IT Jessica! I have less than one week to get my act togeather! To be honest, this summer has been a stressing, or may I say, complicating summer ever! First, I started off my summer with a dreadful morning class filled with CALCULUS for 3 hours for 2 months! I thought the stress was it for me, but I guess I was wrong.

August was the month where I had to register for classes, and let me tell you, it was SO hard to get any classes. As of today, I only have 3 classes registered, I should be thankful to even have 3 classes! I really dont think it is fair at all to place students in this situation to be placig them in last priority registration. Seriously, tuition is not cheap, education is indeed expensive. I think it should be fair for us to get first priority registration and allow us to get the classes we want. Can you believe it? My University alone has laid off over 100 professor which means over 300+ courses are being cut down. Although I'm not so sure of the statistics, one thing I'm pretty sure is that it has been affecting the students all over CSU's. Geez, I dont understand what's up with these people!? The question is, Where is all the money going to? Hmmm...I think we all know.

That's it for now, ciao..

Jess

No comments: