Friday, August 15, 2008

Hi ya`ll, for those who don't know, I've decided to delete my previous blogs. I have been going through a big transition from the old me to the new me. After re-reading my previous blogs, it has made me realize how big of a transformation I've fulfilled, inner-wise, may I say. I wanted to delete my previous blogs simply because I dont want to look back in the past. It haunts me, and by doing that, I'm starting a new chapter in my life; new transformation, new attitude, and new perspective on life. I was tired living the life I lived not quite long ago. I came to a realization that life is simply more than just the usual. I didnt choose to close this door on purpose and simply forget about it, I did this so I can live a healthier life. What I'm saying right now may be a blur to those of you who might be reading this, and that's okay :)

Considering to this "new me" that I'm craving to become, I realized that there are SO many goals that I want to reach. It's clearly amazing how much I've changed from the old me to the new me. To be honest, I fear change. Lets put it this way, I hate change. I hate the fact that things have to change. My grandpa used to tell me, "dont change the way you are right now..." I'm afraid that as I grow older, my parents will percieve me differently than I am right now. Face the truth Jessica, changes will occur for good and for the bad.

To end this blog (hopefully I'm not confusing you), I want to send a message to all of you. This may or may not relate to what I've written above, depends on how you capture it. Live life to the fullest. When one door closes, don't let it affect your life and what you want to do or be in the future. Live life with a positive thinking, and throw away all those devil speaking beasts. LASTLY, keep moving foward and just do it. Do not look back, move foward. Push yourself to the finish line, the gold medal. Just do it, if you have something you want to accomplish in life, DO it. The saying "life's too short" is simply true. What are you gonna lose? I hope this all make sense. :)

Caio bella,
Jess

2 comments:

DoringRosie said...

A new begining is always good. How is it going with that? Hope you enjoying the new begining to the fullest.

Move forward not backwards like you said, always good.

Leaving the dead cows behind is the best thing any persone can do, if you keep dragging them with you it will start smelling funky.

Have blessed new start!!!

miena

Unknown said...

thanks miena for the support!

Jess